Address: Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague,
Kamycka 1176, 165 21 Praha-6 Suchdol,
Tel.: +420 22438 3795
Personal information: Nationality: Ukraine
Date of birth: 27.04.1988
Personal qualities: Communicative, responsible, open-minded with positive attitude
- 10.2016 – till present. Data scientist KPMG Czech Republic. Applying different data-science methods and tools to process, synthesize and create meaningful outputs from structured and unstructured data. Main tools: R, SQL, ArcGIS, QGis.
- 03.2016 – 02.2017. Data scientist at Neuro Flash. Volodymyr was constantly working with big datasets to extract clear insights from complex patterns. His main focus was concentrated on building complex synaptic maps and networks, as well as incorporating it into user-friendly application.
- 03.2012 – 10.2016. Data Scientist freelancer (e.g. Upwork, Freelancer.com). Have been responsible for various complex tasks, including gathering, generalizing and visualizing different datasets. In particular, the strongest performance was shown in linking data science with R shiny and other html widgets (leaflet, DT, plotly) to provide meaningful description of complex data.
- 04.2012 – till present. Research assistant Czech University of Life Science, Prague.
- 09-10 2015. Research fellow in Harvard Forest University, USA.
- 10.2013 – 09.2014. SCIEX fellowship WSL, Switzerland.
- 07.2011 – 01.2012. Internship in dendrochronological methods and analysis at WSL, Switzerland.
- 2015-2017 – An introduction to R and R-studio. Czech University of Life Science, Prague.
- 2015-2017 – Basics of ArcGIS. Czech University of Life Science, Prague.
- May 19-20 2014. – Scientific visualization using R, WSL, Switzerland. Course leading by Jan Wunder.
- 2012 – 2017. PhD student, Czech University of Life Science, Prague
- 2010 – 2011. Scientific guest at WSL, Switzerland.
- 2009 – 2011. MSc with honors in Forestry. National Forestry University in Ukraine, Lviv.
- 2009 – 2010. Attended MSc course in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management, SLU, Sweden.
2014, 2015, 2016 – Czech University of Life Sciences. Rector award for the best student publication performance.
Author and co-author of 15 scientific publications, citations – 185, h-index – 6.
Running since 2001. National competitions including International marathons, Open Championships and National University Championships.
Chess – since 1987. Mainly for personal interest, but couple of Natinal competitions.
Fluent: English, Russian;
Computer skills: OS X; MS Windows; MS Office; ArcGis; QGIS; R; SQL; Shiny; Leaflet; Visual Basic